Home Page
"Aiming to be outstanding in everything we do"

Gift Aid

As our PTA is a registered charity, we are able to raise money through Gift Aid. This is tax claimed back from the

Inland Revenue from donations made to us out of your earned income and can really boost funds for the school.


Once we have your Gift Aid form every time you support the PTA with an eligible donation we get extra cash. If you are a UK tax payer, we are able to claim 25p in every pound that you donate to our PTA. It couldn’t be simpler to do, we ask parents to sign the declaration form to confirm you are a UK taxpayer, you only need to sign it once, and you can cancel it at any time.


There’s nothing else for you to do and we don’t need any other information from you. Gift Aid is taken on trust and you can support more than one charity in this way. If you are a UK taxpayer, please take the time to download and complete the declaration form below.


Gift Aid Declaration

Do you pay higher rate of tax?

If you pay a higher rate of tax you can benefit from tax relief on your donation. Please see the HMRC website for more details www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/gift-aid.htm#4